Learn how we can help with your accounting needs.
BCI has grown organically to become one of the more proficient accounting services firm. We bring a unique depth of experience to clients in Manufacturing, Natural Resources, Technology and other key industries.
Our distinctively collaborative service approach allows us to work closely with clients, and to tailor our service offerings to meet their individual needs – no matter what industry.
Our seasoned professionals bring over 25 years of international accounting experience. We adhere to IFRS Standards that bring transparency, accountability and efficiency to financial markets worldwide. IFRS Standards provide transparency by enhancing the international comparability and quality of financial information, enabling investors and others to make informed economic decisions.
• IFRS Standards strengthen accountability by reducing the information gap between providers of capital and to people who have entrusted their money. The Standards that hold management accountable.
• IFRS Standards contribute to economic efficiency helping investors identify opportunities and risks worldwide, while improving capital allocation. Using a single, trusted accounting language lowers capital cost and international reporting costs for businesses.
IFRS Standards are currently required in more than 140 jurisdictions and permitted in many more. Find out more about IFRS Standards
• Renewable Energy
• BPO Services (Business Process Outsourcing)
OUTSOURCING FINANCE & ACCOUNTING SERVICES
• End to End Accounts Receivable
• Document Processing
• Invoice Creation
• Cash Collections
• End to End Accounts Payable Processing
• Document Processing
• Invoice Processing
• Approval & Resolution Management
• Help Desk
• Accounts Receivables
• Accounts Payable
• General Accounting
• Month End Close Preparation
• Payroll Services
• Bank Account Reconciliation
• IFRS Accounting Services
• Financial Planning & Analysis
• Bank Account Set up for Businesses
• Cash Flow Management Services
• Foreign Transactions
• Inter Unit Transactions
• Tax Planning & Preparation
• Sales & Use Tax Registration & Preparation
AUDIT & ASSURANCE
• Accounting & Reporting Advisory Services
• Corporate Governance
• Auditing Financials: Year End, Quarterly, Monthly
• International Tax Services
• Employee Benefit Plan Audits
• Financial Reporting
• Private Company Services
• Revenue Recognition
We have worked with companies in the following Countries:
• South Africa