Want to learn how you can begin exporting your products?

Our Services

Considering that 95% of the world live outside the United States, the United States government has started several programs to help U.S. companies export their products. 

At BCI we believe in order to stay relevant in International business and trade we have to be competitive. In order to address our trade deficit we have an urgent need for exports – and we are here to help!

We have CGBP professionals ready to help you. 

International trade is one of the hottest industries. People throughout the world love American made products. The import/export industry is not just for big corporations, in fact corporations make up 4 percent of all exporters. This means the other 96 percent are small businesses like yours. Any business big or small can start exporting and BCI can guide you every step of the way.


• Healthcare Equipment 
•Medical Equipment
• Textiles
• Agriculture Products – Machinery – Grains – Seeds
• Meat & Poultry
• Vehicles
• Other Commodities


• Agriculture 
• Commodities


$2.6 trillion Africa’s collective GDP by 2020 

$1.4 trillion Africa’s consumer spending by 2020

122 million people will be added to the workforce by 2020

50% of Africans will be living in cities by 2030

Africa trade flows have expanded by 15% per year since 2006

Africa is the second most attractive investment destination in the world

Africa is home to six of the top ten fastest growing countries in the world

Africa is one of the most integrated regions in the world, ranking only behind Europe and Southeast Asia for economic integration

Africa is moving toward the negotiations for the establishment of a Continental Free Trade Area (CFTA) which will be the largest free trade area in the world